The 2017 fire season in California had been one of the worst. So bad, Agent Nateur founder’s skin was incredibly dry, specifically under the eyes. Overnight she had developed tiny lines that would disappear when she traveled, but would return as soon as she landed in LA.
This eye serum, which migrates from a gel to oil and settles in as a balm-like texture, is the answer to dry, tired eyes, and dark circles. AN proprietary ingredients activate dermal draining, which alleviates puffy eyes. The perfect remedy in the morning and evening, this cooling formula leaves the skin hydrated, yet glowing.
In the morning, apply alone or on top of makeup. In the evening, gently massage a small amount around the entire eye area and pat in excess until fully absorbed.
- Caffeine promotes the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin.
- Cucumber nourishes, moisturizes, tones, and soothes dull skin.
- Daisy flower, combined with date extract, allows for the breakdown of heme, which helps to diminish dark circles.
- Pitaya blocks blue fluorescence under UV light, preserves the appearance of ageless skin, tightens, hydrates, and exfoliates for a brighter and more luminous complexion.
- Hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract lightens and evens skin tone.
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
Full list of Ingredients
cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) distillate, oryza sativa, sodium hyaluronate, hylocereus undatus (pitaya) fruit extract, caffeine, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, wildcrafted simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, organic arganil spinosa (argan) oil, organic ricinus communis seed (castor) oil,organic calendula officinalis (calendula), organic chamomilla recutita flower (chamomile), hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract, Bellis Perennis (daisy) flower extract Phoenix dactylifera (date) seed extract, jasmine sambac, pearl powder, glycerin (vegetable), benzyl alcohol*, benzoic acid* (*approved for organic cosmetics and used as a preservative)